Admin Set-up and Global Configurations
Admin Account Configurations
How to use
Connecting your Jira and Slack accounts
Creating a support request
Auto resolve common issues
Public vs private threads
Support Channel Settings
Configuring Support Channels
Automatically create a request for each message
Automatically remind users to create requests
Welcoming users to support channels
Off Hours Support
Agent Channel Settings
Updating issues / transitions / resolution
Create a new request
Mapping Emojis in channels for quick create
Configure mapping between request types and channels
Custom Auto Responses
Emoji Request Status Configuration
Configuring Shared Channels
Slash Commands - /helpdesk
Can I Schedule a Demo?
Understand user types
Add to channels
Adding to channel
How to connect if Jira is behind a firewall
What is the Nextup/HelpDesk+ static IP address
How do I report on the number of issues created from Slack?
How to find your bot ID?
How to resolve a SSL certificate issue
How do I change the name of the HelpDesk+ bot?
Understanding Jira user/agent permissions
Is my data secure and protected?
What ticketing systems are supported?
Updated by Brian Mohr
Quickly resolve common requests with automatic suggestions from existing knowledge and help docs.
HelpDesk+ suggests Confluence articles to users in Slack in real time and makes it easy to instantly resolve issues.
- Open your request. Learn more about requests here.
- If your request contains a keyword that exists in your Confluence wiki, the bot will respond with suggestions
- Click the "View" button to open the associated wiki pages
- Click the "This helped me" or "This did not help", depending on the result.
- Then if the article helped resolve the issue, click the "Close" button.
- Note: The agent will close the request on your behalf.