Admin Set-up and Global Configurations
Admin Account Configurations
How to use
Connecting your Jira and Slack accounts
Creating a support request
Auto resolve common issues
Public vs private threads
Approving other people's requests
Support Channel Settings
Configuring Support Channels
Automatically create a request for each message
Automatically remind users to create requests
Welcoming users to support channels
Off Hours Support
Agent Channel Settings
Updating issues / transitions / resolution
Create a new request
Mapping Emojis in channels for quick create
Configure mapping between request types and channels
Emoji Request Status Configuration
Configuring Shared Channels
Can I Schedule a Demo?
Understand user types
Add to channels
Adding to channel
How to connect if Jira is behind a firewall
What is the Nextup/HelpDesk+ static IP address
How do I report on the number of issues created from Slack?
How to find your bot ID?
How to resolve a SSL certificate issue
How do I change the name of the HelpDesk+ bot?
Understanding Jira user/agent permissions
Is my data secure and protected?
What ticketing systems are supported?
Updated by Brian Mohr
Our secure cloud hosting is the best option for 99% of our customers. This hosting is included in your subscription.
What to know
- Our Cloud is SOC-II Type 2 and HIPAA compliant
- With cloud there is nothing for your team to manage
- We offer localized hosting in our Professional and higher plans.
- Our Cloud is hosted with AWS
How it works
- Visit our website at https://www.helpdeskplus.ai
- Click the button add the bot to Slack
- Connect to Jira or Jira Service Management
- Configure based on your preferences
- Try for free
Please read our technical overview help document to understand how our system connects to the API layers we utilize to create the solution.