Can I Schedule a Demo?
Connecting your Jira and Slack accounts
Understand user types
Create a new request
Add to channels
Installation & Setup
Configuring Support Channels
Installation and Set up
Adding HelpDesk+ to Slack
Connect to Jira
Configuring Agent Channels
Creating a support request
Auto resolve common issues
Public vs private threads
Approving other people's requests
Mapping Emojis in channels for quick create
Automatically create a request for each message
Automatically remind users to create requests
Welcoming users to support channels
Configure mapping between request types and channels
Setup a Jira service account
Connecting to your Jira or JSM project(s)
Adding to channel
Setting up Slack channel mapping
Emoji Request Status Configuration
Customer Satisfaction Feedback (CSAT) in Slack
How to connect if Jira is behind a firewall
What is the Nextup/HelpDesk+ static IP address
How to find your bot ID?
How to resolve a SSL certificate issue
Can you update your bot name or icon?
Understanding Jira user/agent permissions
Is my data secure and protected?
What ticketing systems are supported?
Updated by Brian Mohr
Our secure cloud hosting is the best option for 99% of our customers. This hosting is included in your subscription.
What to know
- Our Cloud is SOC-II Type 2 and HIPAA compliant
- With cloud there is nothing for your team to manage
- We offer localized hosting in our Professional and higher plans.
- Our Cloud is hosted with AWS
How it works
- Visit our website at https://www.helpdeskplus.ai
- Click the button add the bot to Slack
- Connect to Jira or Jira Service Management
- Configure based on your preferences
- Try for free
Please read our technical overview help document to understand how our system connects to the API layers we utilize to create the solution.