Admin Set-up and Global Configurations
Admin Account Configurations
How to use
Connecting your Jira and Slack accounts
Creating a support request
Auto resolve common issues
Public vs private threads
Approving other people's requests
Support Channel Settings
Configuring Support Channels
Automatically create a request for each message
Automatically remind users to create requests
Welcoming users to support channels
Off Hours Support
Agent Channel Settings
Updating issues / transitions / resolution
Create a new request
Mapping Emojis in channels for quick create
Configure mapping between request types and channels
Emoji Request Status Configuration
Configuring Shared Channels
Can I Schedule a Demo?
Understand user types
Add to channels
Adding to channel
How to connect if Jira is behind a firewall
What is the Nextup/HelpDesk+ static IP address
How do I report on the number of issues created from Slack?
How to find your bot ID?
How to resolve a SSL certificate issue
How do I change the name of the HelpDesk+ bot?
Understanding Jira user/agent permissions
Is my data secure and protected?
What ticketing systems are supported?
Updated by Brian Mohr
How to locate your bot ID
Use these steps to find your bot ID if needed for support w/ Nextup.ai
- From a browser, navigate to the Nextup.ai account portal: https://account.nextup.ai
- Click "Sign in with Slack"
- Then, scroll to the bottom left of the account portal dashboard
- Then, single-click on the text in the bottom left. This will copy that text to your computer's clipboard
- Note: You may have multiple bot IDs depending on what Nextup.ai products you are using.