Admin Set-up and Global Configurations
Admin Account Configurations
Administrator Access Permissions
HelpdDesk+ Account Settings
Configuring knowledge-base integrations
Configure Jira Create Fields in Slack
Customer Satisfaction Feedback (CSAT) in Slack
Admin Account Overview
How to use
Connecting your Jira and Slack accounts
Creating a support request
Auto resolve common issues
Public vs private threads
Knowledge-base Ticket Deferment
Support Channel Settings
Configuring Support Channels
Automatically create a request for each message
Automatically remind users to create requests
Welcoming users to support channels
Off Hours Support
Agent Channel Settings
Updating issues / transitions / resolution
Create a new request
Mapping Emojis in channels for quick create
Configure mapping between request types and channels
Custom Auto Responses
Emoji Request Status Configuration
Configuring Shared Channels
Managing Unsupported Plugins by Blocking Issue Creation
Slash Commands - /helpdesk
Can I Schedule a Demo?
Understand user types
Add to channels
Adding to channel
Atlassian Marketplace Billing
How to connect if Jira is behind a firewall
What is the Nextup/HelpDesk+ static IP address
How do I report on the number of issues created from Slack?
How to find your bot ID?
How to resolve a SSL certificate issue
How do I change the name of the HelpDesk+ bot?
Understanding Jira user/agent permissions
Is my data secure and protected?
What ticketing systems are supported?
Table of Contents
Updated by Brian Mohr
Private Server instances provide an alternative to our secure multi-tenant cloud environment for enterprise customers with special requirements.
What to know
- A Private server is a dedicated server for your team
- The instance is fully managed by our team
- Private instances are SOC-II Type 2 and HIPAA compliant
- Data residency is available
- A static IP address will be created to allow whitelisting on your firewall (other options also available)
How it works
- After your subscription is finalized we will begin the instance configuration process.
- Our team will reach out to gather some information needed to configure your private instance and limit access.
- Our customer success team will work with you to configure your bot and help you get connected to your systems.
- We help you train your users with live or recorded training sessions.
- You launch your new support process.
Please read our technical overview help document to understand how our system connects to the API layers we utilize to create the solution.