Admin Set-up and Global Configurations
Admin Account Configurations
How to use
Connecting your Jira and Slack accounts
Creating a support request
Auto resolve common issues
Public vs private threads
Knowledge-base Ticket Deferment
Support Channel Settings
Configuring Support Channels
Automatically create a request for each message
Automatically remind users to create requests
Welcoming users to support channels
Off Hours Support
Agent Channel Settings
Updating issues / transitions / resolution
Create a new request
Mapping Emojis in channels for quick create
Configure mapping between request types and channels
Custom Auto Responses
Emoji Request Status Configuration
Configuring Shared Channels
Slash Commands - /helpdesk
Can I Schedule a Demo?
Understand user types
Add to channels
Adding to channel
Atlassian Marketplace Billing
How to connect if Jira is behind a firewall
What is the Nextup/HelpDesk+ static IP address
How do I report on the number of issues created from Slack?
How to find your bot ID?
How to resolve a SSL certificate issue
How do I change the name of the HelpDesk+ bot?
Understanding Jira user/agent permissions
Is my data secure and protected?
What ticketing systems are supported?
Table of Contents
- All Categories
- Private Server
Updated by Brian Mohr
Private Server instances provide an alternative to our secure multi-tenant cloud environment for enterprise customers with special requirements.
What to know
- A Private server is a dedicated server for your team
- The instance is fully managed by our team
- Private instances are SOC-II Type 2 and HIPAA compliant
- Data residency is available
- A static IP address will be created to allow whitelisting on your firewall (other options also available)
How it works
- After your subscription is finalized we will begin the instance configuration process.
- Our team will reach out to gather some information needed to configure your private instance and limit access.
- Our customer success team will work with you to configure your bot and help you get connected to your systems.
- We help you train your users with live or recorded training sessions.
- You launch your new support process.
Please read our technical overview help document to understand how our system connects to the API layers we utilize to create the solution.