Admin Set-up and Global Configurations
Admin Account Configurations
How to use
Connecting your Jira and Slack accounts
Creating a support request
Auto resolve common issues
Public vs private threads
Approving other people's requests
Support Channel Settings
Configuring Support Channels
Automatically create a request for each message
Automatically remind users to create requests
Welcoming users to support channels
Off Hours Support
Agent Channel Settings
Updating issues / transitions / resolution
Create a new request
Mapping Emojis in channels for quick create
Configure mapping between request types and channels
Custom Auto Responses
Emoji Request Status Configuration
Configuring Shared Channels
Can I Schedule a Demo?
Understand user types
Add to channels
Adding to channel
How to connect if Jira is behind a firewall
What is the Nextup/HelpDesk+ static IP address
How do I report on the number of issues created from Slack?
How to find your bot ID?
How to resolve a SSL certificate issue
How do I change the name of the HelpDesk+ bot?
Understanding Jira user/agent permissions
Is my data secure and protected?
What ticketing systems are supported?
Table of Contents
Updated by Brian Mohr
What to know
- Off-hours support is available in support channels only.
- You can set off hours behavior per channel.
- You can specify On-hours (working day) times and days
- You can specify different ticket creation behavior between bot on and off hours
- You can set a default auto-responder message to display regardless of on/off hours settings
How to configure
- Type "/helpdesk configure" in your support channel
- Click the configure button to access that channel's settings
- Click the settings button near "Off Hours Support"
- Click the checkbox to enable off hours support
- Set your teams working hours, timezone, and days. Off hours support is active outside of these times/days.
- Add the message you want sent to your users.
- Optional, configure support channel options for off hours mode