Admin Set-up and Global Configurations
Admin Account Configurations
Administrator Access Permissions
HelpdDesk+ Account Settings
Configuring knowledge-base integrations
Configure Jira Create Fields in Slack
Customer Satisfaction Feedback (CSAT) in Slack
Admin Account Overview
How to use
Connecting your Jira and Slack accounts
Creating a support request
Auto resolve common issues
Public vs private threads
Knowledge-base Ticket Deferment
Support Channel Settings
Configuring Support Channels
Automatically create a request for each message
Automatically remind users to create requests
Welcoming users to support channels
Off Hours Support
Agent Channel Settings
Updating issues / transitions / resolution
Create a new request
Mapping Emojis in channels for quick create
Configure mapping between request types and channels
Custom Auto Responses
Emoji Request Status Configuration
Configuring Shared Channels
Managing Unsupported Plugins by Blocking Issue Creation
Slash Commands - /helpdesk
Can I Schedule a Demo?
Understand user types
Add to channels
Adding to channel
Atlassian Marketplace Billing
How to connect if Jira is behind a firewall
What is the Nextup/HelpDesk+ static IP address
How do I report on the number of issues created from Slack?
How to find your bot ID?
How to resolve a SSL certificate issue
How do I change the name of the HelpDesk+ bot?
Understanding Jira user/agent permissions
Is my data secure and protected?
What ticketing systems are supported?
Updated by Brian Mohr
What to know
- End users need to connect their Slack and Jira accounts.
- If not connected, the bot will perform actions as the person that setup the bot connection to Jira.
- Service accounts are Jira accounts that are not tied directly to an individual user
How to setup
- Create the Jira account
- Make this user an admin in Jira
- Check Permissions Schemes for the following permissions have to be granted:
- Browse Project
- Create Issue
- Comment on Issue
- Edit Issue
- Transition Issue
- Add Attachment
- Add the service account to the relevant Project Role in each project to ensure it has access to perform all actions
- Go to https://account.nextup.ai
- Scroll down to the "main authorized user"
- Click "change"
- Authenticate as that user (make sure it is not logged in as you).