Admin Set-up and Global Configurations
Admin Account Configurations
Administrator Access Permissions
HelpdDesk+ Account Settings
Configuring knowledge-base integrations
Configure Jira Create Fields in Slack
Customer Satisfaction Feedback (CSAT) in Slack
Admin Account Overview
How to use
Connecting your Jira and Slack accounts
Creating a support request
Auto resolve common issues
Public vs private threads
Knowledge-base Ticket Deferment
Support Channel Settings
Configuring Support Channels
Automatically create a request for each message
Automatically remind users to create requests
Welcoming users to support channels
Off Hours Support
Agent Channel Settings
Updating issues / transitions / resolution
Create a new request
Mapping Emojis in channels for quick create
Configure mapping between request types and channels
Custom Auto Responses
Emoji Request Status Configuration
Configuring Shared Channels
Managing Unsupported Plugins by Blocking Issue Creation
Slash Commands - /helpdesk
Can I Schedule a Demo?
Understand user types
Add to channels
Adding to channel
Atlassian Marketplace Billing
How to connect if Jira is behind a firewall
What is the Nextup/HelpDesk+ static IP address
How do I report on the number of issues created from Slack?
How to find your bot ID?
How to resolve a SSL certificate issue
How do I change the name of the HelpDesk+ bot?
Understanding Jira user/agent permissions
Is my data secure and protected?
What ticketing systems are supported?
Updated by Shannon Vincent-Brown
What to know:
- Administrators are globally defined per bot
- Users can request access to join the administrator list.
- Go to https://account.nextup.ai (or your custom URL if self hosted)
- Go to Security under Workspace
- Enable the Restrict Account Access toggle.
- Select the users who can manage channel configurations. Don't forgot to add yourself (if applicable).
- Save settings.
Requesting Administrator Access
- User attempts to login to your account at https://account.nextup.ai
- The system tells the user that access is restricted and allows them to request access.
- The user clicks to request access.
- The access request is confirmed.
Approving access requests in Slack
- A user requests access to your administrators group.
- Your current administrators receive a message in Slack
- The administrators click the allow button to allow access.
- The requestor is notified in Slack.
New users added via this process will be visible in the administration list for administrators.