Admin Set-up and Global Configurations
Admin Account Configurations
Administrator Access Permissions
HelpdDesk+ Account Settings
Configuring knowledge-base integrations
Configure Jira Create Fields in Slack
Customer Satisfaction Feedback (CSAT) in Slack
Admin Account Overview
How to use
Connecting your Jira and Slack accounts
Creating a support request
Auto resolve common issues
Public vs private threads
Knowledge-base Ticket Deferment
Support Channel Settings
Configuring Support Channels
Automatically create a request for each message
Automatically remind users to create requests
Welcoming users to support channels
Off Hours Support
Agent Channel Settings
Updating issues / transitions / resolution
Create a new request
Mapping Emojis in channels for quick create
Configure mapping between request types and channels
Custom Auto Responses
Emoji Request Status Configuration
Configuring Shared Channels
Managing Unsupported Plugins by Blocking Issue Creation
Slash Commands - /helpdesk
Can I Schedule a Demo?
Understand user types
Add to channels
Adding to channel
Atlassian Marketplace Billing
How to connect if Jira is behind a firewall
What is the Nextup/HelpDesk+ static IP address
How do I report on the number of issues created from Slack?
How to find your bot ID?
How to resolve a SSL certificate issue
How do I change the name of the HelpDesk+ bot?
Understanding Jira user/agent permissions
Is my data secure and protected?
What ticketing systems are supported?
Updated by Brian Mohr
HelpDesk+ home tab allows you to approve any request assigned to you for review and stay compliant with trackable actionable notifications.
Slack notifications enable you to easily manage change requests, saving time and effort.
What to Know
- You can approve or reject a request, add relevant comments, and get notified when a request requires your approval.
Approving requests from the HelpDesk+ home tab
- Navigate to the HelpDesk+ home tab
- Click the "View" button next to awaiting approvals (if any are listed)
- Click the "View" button next to the approval you want to review
- Review the request
- Click the "Approve" or "Reject" button
- Add any relevant comments to your response
Getting notified when requests require your approval
Users will receive a notification showing that a request is awaiting approval, which appears in the app home tab.
- Navigate to the Helpdesk+ home tab
- Click on the bot messages tab
- Click the "View" button next to the approval message
- Click the "Approve" or "Deny" button
- Enter an approval message (optional)
- Click "Submit"