Admin Set-up and Global Configurations
Admin Account Configurations
How to use
Connecting your Jira and Slack accounts
Creating a support request
Auto resolve common issues
Public vs private threads
Support Channel Settings
Configuring Support Channels
Automatically create a request for each message
Automatically remind users to create requests
Welcoming users to support channels
Off Hours Support
Agent Channel Settings
Updating issues / transitions / resolution
Create a new request
Mapping Emojis in channels for quick create
Configure mapping between request types and channels
Custom Auto Responses
Emoji Request Status Configuration
Configuring Shared Channels
Slash Commands - /helpdesk
Can I Schedule a Demo?
Understand user types
Add to channels
Adding to channel
How to connect if Jira is behind a firewall
What is the Nextup/HelpDesk+ static IP address
How do I report on the number of issues created from Slack?
How to find your bot ID?
How to resolve a SSL certificate issue
How do I change the name of the HelpDesk+ bot?
Understanding Jira user/agent permissions
Is my data secure and protected?
What ticketing systems are supported?
- All Categories
- How to use
- Additional Features
- Auto Response
Updated by Dallas de Marr
Using auto response enables you to have the HD+ bot reply in a thread and send a message, a create request button, and a custom button for each message posted to a certain channel. For example, a troubleshooting channel may have this enabled so that users are directed to help docs before creating a ticket.
What to Know:
- You cannot use auto response if auto create is enabled
Enabling Auto Response
- Invite the Helpdesk+ bot to the channel you want to configure
- Select the issue type for which you would like to create an auto response
- Click the checkbox next to Auto Response
- Provide the message that the bot will reply to each message with
- Optionally, click the checkbox next to Create Button to have the bot also display a button that will allow the user to create an issue using the types specified in step 3.
- Optionally, click the checkbox next to Custom Button and provide the button text and the URL the button will send the user to when clicked.
- Click Submit
Now, each time a user sends a message to that channel, Helpdesk+ will respond. This example includes both a "Create" button and a "Custom" button.