Admin Set-up and Global Configurations
Admin Account Configurations
How to use
Connecting your Jira and Slack accounts
Creating a support request
Auto resolve common issues
Public vs private threads
Approving other people's requests
Support Channel Settings
Configuring Support Channels
Automatically create a request for each message
Automatically remind users to create requests
Welcoming users to support channels
Off Hours Support
Agent Channel Settings
Updating issues / transitions / resolution
Can I Schedule a Demo?
Understand user types
Add to channels
Adding to channel
How to connect if Jira is behind a firewall
What is the Nextup/HelpDesk+ static IP address
How do I report on the number of issues created from Slack?
How to find your bot ID?
How to resolve a SSL certificate issue
How do I change the name of the HelpDesk+ bot?
Understanding Jira user/agent permissions
Is my data secure and protected?
What ticketing systems are supported?
Updated by Nick Cron
HelpDesk+ sends feedback requests in Slack when users requests are completed. This is a great way to understand how you are doing in the eyes of your requestors.
What to know
- Feedback requests are enabled by default when you install HelpDesk+
- We send the feedback to Jira automatically for customers that have Jira Cloud (learn why only Cloud)
- You can share feedback recieved with your team in a Slack channel.
How it works
- A request is marked as resolved
- The user recieves a message from HelpDesk+ asking for their feedback
- The user can optionally provide text feedback with thier response.
- Login to your account.
- Navigate to the Settings section under Helpdesk+
- Update preferences
- Disable/Enable feedback requests: Use the box "Send requests for feedback when issues are resolved"
- Select a channel in Slack.
- Save Settings