Admin Set-up and Global Configurations
Admin Account Configurations
How to use
Connecting your Jira and Slack accounts
Creating a support request
Auto resolve common issues
Public vs private threads
Support Channel Settings
Configuring Support Channels
Automatically create a request for each message
Automatically remind users to create requests
Welcoming users to support channels
Off Hours Support
Agent Channel Settings
Updating issues / transitions / resolution
Create a new request
Mapping Emojis in channels for quick create
Configure mapping between request types and channels
Custom Auto Responses
Emoji Request Status Configuration
Configuring Shared Channels
Slash Commands - /helpdesk
Can I Schedule a Demo?
Understand user types
Add to channels
Adding to channel
How to connect if Jira is behind a firewall
What is the Nextup/HelpDesk+ static IP address
How do I report on the number of issues created from Slack?
How to find your bot ID?
How to resolve a SSL certificate issue
How do I change the name of the HelpDesk+ bot?
Understanding Jira user/agent permissions
Is my data secure and protected?
What ticketing systems are supported?
Updated by Nick Cron
Data residency offers you the choice of where to store your data.
What to know
- We offer data residency in German, Japan and Sydney
- Localized hosting requires additional set up, please contact us for additional information.
- All regional instances are hosted with AWS
- The static IP address for each region is different than our standard IP
How it works
- Start a free trial in your sandbox in our standard hosting (US East) or contact us to test our product in your region.
- Login to the localized instance and add your bot to Slack
- Configure based on your preferences
- Launch your new support system.
Please read our technical overview help document to understand how our system connects to the API layers we utilize to create the solution.