Admin Set-up and Global Configurations
Admin Account Configurations
Administrator Access Permissions
HelpdDesk+ Account Settings
Configuring knowledge-base integrations
Configure Jira Create Fields in Slack
Customer Satisfaction Feedback (CSAT) in Slack
Admin Account Overview
How to use
Connecting your Jira and Slack accounts
Creating a support request
Auto resolve common issues
Public vs private threads
Knowledge-base Ticket Deferment
Support Channel Settings
Configuring Support Channels
Automatically create a request for each message
Automatically remind users to create requests
Welcoming users to support channels
Off Hours Support
Agent Channel Settings
Updating issues / transitions / resolution
Create a new request
Mapping Emojis in channels for quick create
Configure mapping between request types and channels
Custom Auto Responses
Emoji Request Status Configuration
Configuring Shared Channels
Managing Unsupported Plugins by Blocking Issue Creation
Slash Commands - /helpdesk
Can I Schedule a Demo?
Understand user types
Add to channels
Adding to channel
Atlassian Marketplace Billing
How to connect if Jira is behind a firewall
What is the Nextup/HelpDesk+ static IP address
How do I report on the number of issues created from Slack?
How to find your bot ID?
How to resolve a SSL certificate issue
How do I change the name of the HelpDesk+ bot?
Understanding Jira user/agent permissions
Is my data secure and protected?
What ticketing systems are supported?
Updated by Brian Mohr
HelpDesk+ can add emoji's to requests to quickly indicate progress.
What to know
- Emojis are added to Slack messages to alert of request creation, assignment, and closure.
- Both support and agent channels support emoji notifications.
- Emojis are added to the original Slack request message.
- This setting is enabled by default
Configure your channels
- Configure agent or support channel
- Click the settings button
- Check/uncheck the setting labeled Allow bot to place emojis on message from which a ticket was created
How it works
- 🎫 indicates the request was created for the Slack message
- 👀 indicates the request has been assigned to an agent
- ✅ indicates that the request has been closed