Can I Schedule a Demo?
Connecting your Jira and Slack accounts
Understand user types
Create a new request
Add to channels
Installation & Setup
Configuring Support Channels
Installation and Set up
Adding HelpDesk+ to Slack
Connect to Jira
Configuring Agent Channels
Creating a support request
Auto resolve common issues
Public vs private threads
Approving other people's requests
Mapping Emojis in channels for quick create
Automatically create a request for each message
Automatically remind users to create requests
Welcoming users to support channels
Configure mapping between request types and channels
Setup a Jira service account
Connecting to your Jira or JSM project(s)
Adding to channel
Setting up Slack channel mapping
Emoji Request Status Configuration
Customer Satisfaction Feedback (CSAT) in Slack
How to connect if Jira is behind a firewall
What is the Nextup/HelpDesk+ static IP address
How to find your bot ID?
How to resolve a SSL certificate issue
Can you update your bot name or icon?
Understanding Jira user/agent permissions
Is my data secure and protected?
What ticketing systems are supported?
Updated by Brian Mohr
HelpDesk+ can add emoji's to requests to quickly indicate progress.
What to know
- Emojis are added to Slack messages to alert of request creation, assignment, and closure.
- Both support and agent channels support emoji notifications.
- Emojis are added to the original Slack request message.
- This setting is enabled by default
Configure your channels
- Configure agent or support channel
- Click the settings button
- Check/uncheck the setting labeled Allow bot to place emojis on message from which a ticket was created
How it works
- 🎫 indicates the request was created for the Slack message
- 👀 indicates the request has been assigned to an agent
- ✅ indicates that the request has been closed