Can I Schedule a Demo?
Connecting your Jira and Slack accounts
Understand user types
Create a new request
Add to channels
Installation & Setup
Configuring Support Channels
Installation and Set up
Adding HelpDesk+ to Slack
Connect to Jira
Configuring Agent Channels
Creating a support request
Auto resolve common issues
Public vs private threads
Approving other people's requests
Mapping Emojis in channels for quick create
Automatically create a request for each message
Automatically remind users to create requests
Welcoming users to support channels
Configure mapping between request types and channels
Off Hours Support
Setup a Jira service account
Connecting to your Jira or JSM project(s)
Adding to channel
Setting up Slack channel mapping
Emoji Request Status Configuration
Customer Satisfaction Feedback (CSAT) in Slack
How to connect if Jira is behind a firewall
What is the Nextup/HelpDesk+ static IP address
How to find your bot ID?
How to resolve a SSL certificate issue
How do I change the name of the HelpDesk+ bot?
Understanding Jira user/agent permissions
Is my data secure and protected?
What ticketing systems are supported?
Table of Contents
Updated by Brian Mohr
What to know
- Off-hours support is available in support channels only.
- You can set off hours behavior per channel.
- You can specify On-hours (working day) times and days
- You can specify different ticket creation behavior between bot on and off hours
- You can set a default auto-responder message to display regardless of on/off hours settings
How to configure
- Type "/helpdesk configure" in your support channel
- Click the configure button to access that channel's settings
- Click the settings button near "Off Hours Support"
- Click the checkbox to enable off hours support
- Set your teams working hours, timezone, and days. Off hours support is active outside of these times/days.
- Add the message you want sent to your users.
- Optional, configure support channel options for off hours mode