Table of Contents
Updated by Brian Mohr
Automatically creating a support request for each message in a channel is one way to make the process incredibly easy for your users.
What to know
- Auto-create generates a support request for each message send to specific channels
- The request type is configured in the channel settings
- The request type used must have only one required field.
- The configuration screen will automatically check for compatibility when you select the desired issue type
- This configuration is at the channel level and different channels can have different configurations.
Example with Auto-Create enabled
Enable auto-create to automatically create an issue for each message sent to your support channel.
- Click the Configure button - OR - type /helpdesk configure
- Choose a single request type
- Click the checkbox next to Auto Create
- Save the settings.