Can I Schedule a Demo?
Connecting your Jira and Slack accounts
Understand user types
Create a new request
Add to channels
Installation & Setup
Configuring Support Channels
Installation and Set up
Adding HelpDesk+ to Slack
Connect to Jira
Configuring Agent Channels
Creating a support request
Auto resolve common issues
Public vs private threads
Approving other people's requests
Mapping Emojis in channels for quick create
Automatically create a request for each message
Automatically remind users to create requests
Welcoming users to support channels
Configure mapping between request types and channels
Off Hours Support
Setup a Jira service account
Connecting to your Jira or JSM project(s)
Adding to channel
Setting up Slack channel mapping
Emoji Request Status Configuration
Customer Satisfaction Feedback (CSAT) in Slack
How to connect if Jira is behind a firewall
What is the Nextup/HelpDesk+ static IP address
How to find your bot ID?
How to resolve a SSL certificate issue
How do I change the name of the HelpDesk+ bot?
Understanding Jira user/agent permissions
Is my data secure and protected?
What ticketing systems are supported?
Table of Contents
Updated by Nick Cron
Using HelpDesk+ in shared channels in Slack is a great way to support your customers.
Adding to shared channels
- Navigate to the shared channel you want to use to support users
- Type @helpdesk
- Hit Enter
- Click the button Add to Channel
Configure Request Types for shared channel
- Locate the message Helpdesk+ has been added to this channel.
- Click the Configure button.
- Choose your ticket types - choose one or more request types or all types from one or more service desks.
- Click Submit
Using Organizations for grouping users
- Go to the Organizations section and choose an organization for this customer.
- Click Submit