Table of Contents
Updated by Brian Mohr
HelpDesk+ makes it easy for everyone on your team to get the support they need.
What to know
- Users can connect to existing accounts or create new accounts
- The users slack email is used to find a matching Atlassian user
- Atlassian users can be licensed Jira users or Jira Service Management customers
- Login to Slack
- Navigate to the Apps section
- Click on the HelpDesk app
How it works
- The users slack email is compared to the users in Jira and Jira Service Management
- If a match is found the user is asked to confirm their account
- If no match is found the user can create a new account
- Users can search for a different email address if needed
Existing Jira User or Jira Service Desk Customer
If an existing account is found matching the email address the user is prompted to confirm their account to proceed.
No Match Found (New Customer)
If no JSD or Jira account is found matching the email address the user can create a new account or search based on a different email address.
After the user clicks the button Submit a new customer account is registered and connected to the user in Slack. This user can now submit requests via Slack.